Find us on Facebook
10 reasons that a few minutes exposure to the sun is beneficial to our health Share it on Facebook
- 1. The solar radiation to the skin activates the production of vitamin D, which enhances the absorption of calcium, care our bones, prevents type 2 diabetes, and several types of cancer. Vitamin D also helps regulate the period, of women with unsettled cycle.
- 2. The sunny days raise levels of the hormone of joy, as called serotonin and combined with mild exercise in the sun, also are rising rates of endorphins that make us feel optimistic and wellness.
- 3. The heat of the sun is beneficial for arthritic and muscle pain, and relieve the swelling of arthritis and helps to subside the inflammation of muscle injuries.
- 4.Lowering the levels of melatonin, sunlight enhances fertility in women and increases the levels of testosterone in men, thats why summer more babies are captured.
- 5.As the levels of melatonin reduced at day light, the more the night increased, which helps regulate sleep and fight insomnia.
- 6. Even dermatologists recommend systematic but timed sun exposure in patients with mild psoriasis, acne or eczema. If there are pigment marks should use a targeted sunblock product,
- 7. Being found that sunlight helped several children to cope with asthma, food allergies and eczema.
- 8. The sunlight helps the body to produce more white blood cells, thus strengthens the immune system.
- 9. Studies show that during the summer months, the sun helps in weight loss, as well as serotonin produced suppresses excessive appetite for food and its effect on the thyroid increases our metabolism.
- 10. Exposure to sunlight improves our cardiovascular system, regulates circulation, pressure and our pulse.