Find us on Facebook
Walk barefoot in the sand! Does it seem simple to you? Yes, it is, but at the same time it is also miraculous. Share it on Facebook
Check out the most important reasons and you will understand why you need to get the shoes on hand and walk barefoot on the nearest beach.
- The body is grounding, that is free electrons are transferred from the ground to neutralize the free radicals, resulting in less risk of inflammation. (Grounding is best achieved in wet sand.)
- It is beneficial to the heart, skin, muscles, tendons and bones, as long as the sand is not hot but cool or wet. Walk slowly and without even understanding you will exercise your whole body and especially the calves, soles and buttocks.
- Calorie burning on the sandy beach is twice as much and sometimes as three times as much as walking on normal surfaces because the body is making more effort. Also, according to surveys, physical strength increases in women over 60 years of age.
- Avoid flattery, a problem facing a large proportion of the population. Children and adults walk and you will see a huge difference in the typical arch of the foot.
- It helps arthritis especially in this milder form as it reduces walking vibrations. It is also beneficial for those suffering from venous insufficiency of the lower limbs.
- Massages the entire foot while removing the dead cells from the epidermis. According to reflexology (Reflexology is an alternative treatment method that has been applied since ancient times) the sole massage stimulates the entire body through the nerve endings of various body organs present in the foot.